5.31.2011

Scenes from the Zoo

This past weekend, my parents took Jonathan and I to a drive through zoo. It was so much fun!! I felt like a little kid again! God is so amazing and creative! Just look at these pictures, these animals are so beautiful. The zebras are my favorite!

{Peacocks are one of the most beautiful animals I have ever seen}
{Jonathan and the fattest pig I have ever seen}
{Cute and sweet little donkey}
{A kangaroo that sleeps just like Hershey}
{Kinda weird...Kinda Cute}
{Beautiful zebra}
{It was an amazing feeling to be this close to a zebra}
{Mean camel that blocked the road...he stopped every car for food}
{Isn't he precious?!}
{Amazing}
{A buffalo this close is way out of my comfort zone}
{Thank goodness he was behind a fence}

It was amazing to see buffalo, zebras, camels, deer, ostrich, etc. all roaming around together!


No comments: